Monday, January 30, 2012

Little Update

I'm down exactly 2 lbs this week. Squee! I'm an extra hour of hard sweat away from the 160s, so if I'm there at my next weigh-in, I'm counting it as in the 160s by February.

Speaking of which, January flew by! Goodness. February marks 8 years of Bobby and me rubbing along together, and I'm trying to start saving up in hopes that for our tenth unofficial anniversary, we can afford a honeymoon. Bobby has already cleared leaving Katie with his parents for up to a week, and we want to go to Alaska. We had $7K saved for a trip to Europe once upon a time; we can save it again. (We had to bail his mom out of an expensive mistake, and then I got laid off and pregnant [simultaneously], so we didn't go, but the point is, we CAN save money if we try.)

I think I'm registered for the 5K mud run, but not positive. I ended up doing it over the phone, but I haven't received a confirmation. I may call again later to make sure I'm official. I don't want any sort of easy out. I'm trying to talk one of the other women in my office into doing it with me. I emailed her the flyer, and she looked at me like I was nuts when I went to ask her about it. "Mud, Paige? Really? You want me to wade through mud?" She said she'd think about it though. I think the mud is the fun part; I'm worried about the rope wall!

I have my treadmill class tonight. Afterwards, I'm going to plan out my strength building routine. I have 12 weeks and 5 days to prepare.

No comments: