Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Eaten by the Ether

All right, I don't have enough time to redo the post I just lost when the combined efforts of the space heater in my office and the one next door tripped the circuit breaker, so here's a summary.

-I was very bad and let my "inner fattie" convince me slacking on tracking was fine for a few days. Not only fine, but deserved! Necessary, practically. Yeah, bad girl. Gain this week!

-Despite (temporarily) losing the battle for skinny supremecy, I'm still down for the holidays overall. I'm moving into 2012 with progress on the books, and that's good! I'm starting Week 9, further into a weightloss related plan than I've ever been.

-I bought Fit Plus for my Wii off Craigslist, since borrowing my mom's every so often isn't enough, and she's not inclined to give it up permanently. I like the changes "Plus" added and it was practically free, since I used cash from Christmas.

-I missed my workout class last night, because I forgot about it. Shame on me.

-I rearranged our home office on Sunday, stirred up much dust, and gave myself a sinus headache that made even labor pain (the part of it I experienced) pale and look away. I started crying getting Kate ready for bed, it hurt so bad. (Bobby took over.) And then I felt terribly guilty, because Katie thought SHE made me cry. Bobby told her she didn’t do anything, but she still came and sat with me and petted my face saying she was sorry she hurt my head. Sweet girl.

Happy New Year!                       

No comments: