Sunday, November 13, 2011

Productivity

Weight Watchers X-post

Goal! Even meeting small goals feels pretty good. I got up this morning and made 12 4-point breakfast burritos (egg & sausage) to eat the mornings I work. I have a truly enormous pot of soup on the stove cooling, to be bagged and frozen for later consumption. We went to Costco yesterday and got snacks for me. (And for them, but hey, it's not all about me.) I'm feeling pretty confident that I can DO this. Of course, it's still the first week, and I have many to go.

Yesterday, I participated in my gym's "yoga marathon" which was 90 minutes long. I had to take a couple breaks in child's pose, but I did all right. Today, I'm a little sore through my core, but I figure that's a good sign! The Man went to the gym with me on Friday to check things out, but we discovered the kid's center closes early on Fridays, so that was the end of that. I don't know when he wants to try again, so my gym plans are still a bit soft.

Unfortunately, updates I make on my mobile tracker don't seem to be making it onto the real thing on here. I'm not sure why not. I can update from a desktop until I figure it out, though. I'm also not sure about when my week will reset. I joined on Tuesday, so will the last day of my week be Monday? I'd prefer a Sunday-Saturday week, but I don't know if I can change it.

Goal for this week: Hit the recommended glasses of water per day!

No comments: