Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have a due date!

Today was my second doctor's visit. I got to hear the heart beat for the first time, and it was incredible. My mom got me a day-by-day pregnancy journal thing with lots of information about the growth and development. Everyday I tell Bobby something new, like "the tail portion is becoming less prominent," hah. It says that today is the end of the first lunar month and I have 8 and a half to go. That seems like such a long time, but I guess it'll be here before I know it.

I've told some of my friends that I'm pregnant, and no one has said anything about my youth or anything (not that I expected them to). I kind of wonder if they've been expecting that announcement for a while. I know the girls at Project Dynamics sure expected it when I married Bobby out of the blue. =)

I'd really like to meet some other pregnant moms. Jen is coming to visit tomorrow with her daughter. I can't wait, but I have a lot to do before she gets here.

Names we like: Evelyn, Elizabeth, Nate, Lucas, Alan

Oh! My due date is October 23.

No comments: