Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Empty house

Apparently I'm supposed to avoid all unnecessary x-rays. How often does that come up? I mean, do doctors frequently recommend x-rays that they don't need? Weird.

So, Jen went home today with Janelle. I was surprised how much Bobby enjoyed interacting with her. She was a good baby, though she made me see I'll have a lot of work to do baby proofing our house. And it made me impatient to know what my baby is going to be (is?). I want to shop, dammit! Jen brought some little fabric books and bought a duckie sleeper set for him/her, so she's officially the first gift-giver!

In other news, today was the first spring rain and I've lost 6 lbs to nausea. I'm hoping I can avoid gaining too much weight - I really hope I don't break 200 lbs. Fingers crossed! Lots of studying to do, so off I go!

No comments: