Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 6 - Whatever tickles my fancy

So I'm just going to babble semi-coherently, okay?

Not all six hours are created equal. Six hours starting at 11 are very different than six hours starting at 8. However, even if it allows less sleep, starting earlier (when I am less likely to just fall into bed and go directly to sleep even though my husband is already there and snoring like a lumberjack) means I have an opportunity for other activities. Go me! Though, I have to wonder, does waking up with a hickey mean that I'm not really an adult?

I am unbelievably lucky that Kate Monster sleeps 6 hours at night as young as she is.

There are other topics I could massacre, but I am horribly hungry (i.e. starving!) and there isn't any prepared or preparable food. How could I have let this happen? Oh, yeah: I'm a lazy, procrastinating, pathetic excuse of a housewife. Hmm.

No comments: