Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 3 - Favorite TV Program

I am currently enjoying the hell out of Bones. I'm halfway through season 3. David Boreanaz is really cute, and I think the relationship between him and Bones is very dynamic and interesting. My favorite character is the prosecutor, because I think she's hilarious. (In the episode I watched last night, she wanted Bones to kiss Booth under the mistletoe in exchange for a favor, because she was feeling "puckish.") I also love how Zach and Hodgins compete for "King of the Lab."

I think my next fixation will be NCIS. Bobby admitted (much to my surprise) that he actually likes it. He hardly ever likes programs I like. (Though I like things he likes, ie: Attack of the Show.)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love Bones! I've been watching the newer episodes on Hulu, I work when its on actual t.v. I think my favorite character is Sweets, one because I loved him in freeks and geeks, and two I love psychology.