Wednesday, February 3, 2010

JUST a Sinus Infection

Bobby's been sick, so he's been keeping his distance. I've been struggling with mucous (lovely, huh?) for about a week, but what could I do? Last night, though, I woke up feeling sick. I threw up twice, then settled into a nerve-wracked night on the couch, positive I had the flu and the baby was going to catch it and end up in the hospital and even if she survived, we were going to end up bankrupt and lose our house.

Drama much? I went to the doctor first thing this morning and was very relieved when my flu test came back negative. She said I had a sinus infection and gave me a shot (in the ass!) of steroids and a prescription for antibiotics. Yay! Just the flu.

I hate how nervous I am about everything. It seems like any tiny little thing is just going to unravel my whole life. Is this a form of post-partum?

No comments: