Thursday, September 10, 2009

Questions for Elizabeth

But now you gotta answer the questions too.

1) What is your name. Or, what do you prefer to be called online. My name is Paige. I usually use Absidey or some variation of that as my online alias.
2) How old are you? 23
3) Where do you live? Dallas, TX (Well, Carrollton, really, but that's getting picky.)
4) What is your occupation? Bobby calls me a philosopher, but I guess I'm a house wife soon to be stay at home mom? As my feminist inner child wails in the background...
5) What is your relationship status? Married.
6) If you're in a relationship, give me a brief synopsis of "your story" We met during my senior year in high school ('04) and moved in together when I graduated with much drama. We immediately started acting like an old married couple, and made it official in September of '06. Bobby got laid off that December, and we relocated to TX in January/February. We are currently in the process of entrenching ourselves more firmly into boring, responsible adulthood and giggling about it most of the way.
7) What are your hobbies, outside of internet? I like to fiddle with things. My last big project was building Bobby a new computer. Next I want to try to turn our collection of old parts into an FTP server. I also like to read.
8) What are your biggest passions in life? Well, I love my husband and my kittens. I'm passionate about debate and fiction and science.
9) Do you have children? Describe. If you don't have any, would you like them? I have a worm. Seriously, all she does is wiggle and squirm. In 6 weeks-ish, she should graduate to full on spawn.
10) What is most important to you in a friendship? Honesty
11) Are you religious? No
12) What are your favorite bands? Books? Movies? I really like ... oh, drawing a blank. Books, I like things by Neil Gaiman and Robin McKinley the best, but supplement between their publications with lots of things. Movie Love: The Princess Bride, Because I Said So and comedies in general. And I still can't remember the name of the band. But I also like Vanessa Carlton. OHOH. Ludo! Yes. Them.
13) Ask me one thing you would like to know about me. Well, as soon as you get pregnant, I want to hear all about it, of course. In the meantime: how do you feel about tv/video games in kids' rooms?

No comments: