Friday, September 4, 2009

Cravings

I've definitely started craving sweet things. Last night I dragged Bobby (and he brought the camera) to the store for dessert. We got chocolate bavarian cream pie, bananas, banana pudding ice cream, chocolate syrup, apple pie, and whipped cream. And then I put some of each on a plate, and we ate it. I'm going to go into a diabetic coma, I'm sure. Bobby's trying to act like a martyr to my pregnant cause, but he enjoyed it as much as I did.

I think I've finally figured out what I want to do with my nursery. I've been drawing a blank for months, but I posted a link to a song about ducks (Sinister Ducks!) on Facebook the other day, and my grandma wanted to know if that was my theme. I thought about it a second, and said, "My nursery theme is.. umm, icebergs." And it is. Kind of. I've found penguins for the walls, and everything is white and blue (or maybe green..). So it's not the most conventional of nursery themes, but I'm not the most conventional of moms, either.

No comments: