Monday, April 9, 2012

Is this thing on?

I tried all week to make a post to no avail. The test post I made this morning worked, however, so I'm trying again. The below is from Friday. Ahh, wouldn't it be nice if today were Friday and not Monday?

We'll see if this post makes it live; lately I get an error to try again later when I try to post a blog. Very frustrating. Work is still effed. I held back several posts in the last few weeks, because they just seemed so depressed. I'm stressed, and I don't cope with it well. 'Nough said.

We signed paperwork to sell the house last Sunday, and Bobby started freaking out on Wednesday after the realtor put a for sale sign in our yard. It was listed officially today. I've taken it pretty well, all considered. There IS still a lot to do, but there's also a lot we have already done, and that feels good.
I signed up for the intermediate level of the class I've been taking, and I love it. Most of the treadmill stuff was pretty boring, now we get to use weights and machines and lie on the floor. (Oh, my aching core.)

This morning, I went to the gym for a fit test. I last did one in January 2011, and I have made a fair amount of progress since. I'm still obese, but only by 1.1 BMI points. If I've done my body composition math right, I've lost 16 lbs of body fat and gained half a pound of lean muscle. I've doubled my flexibility score, increased forearm strength, and my cardiovascular system is more efficient. If that's not a list of NSVs to be proud of, I don't know what is.

22 [19 now] days until my race! Are you excited? I'm excited.

No comments: