Thursday, August 20, 2009

All official like

I had my second official sonogram today to check out baby growth for impending delivery (eep!). She's growing fine and is apparently 3.5 lbs. I asked the tech to check her parts again at Bobby's request. He wanted to be absolutely sure she's not a surprise he. The tech seems very positive. I posted the new scans of the sono on my facebook, and everyone seemed very excited. I'm amazed how much bigger she is now! (It is weird thinking of her as a her; I've been trying to think of her as Evelyn, but I just can't. Maybe it's not the right name?)

We're leaving tomorrow for the baby shower in Louisiana. I am very nervous about meeting everyone, but they've all be very friendly online. I'm bringing wine for Miss Roxann and chocolate for Sara.

No comments: